Monday 16 June 2014

Bheeshma praises Sree Krishna

Bheeshma started praising Sree Krishna. I do not have any temptations.I am praying Sree Krishna without any wavering of mind.All my concentration is set on HIM.He became charioteer of Arjuna and killed the enemies just with his looks.I want protection from that great soul who taught Bhagavadgeetha to Arjuna.Now,he is appearing to be victory personified to me.He has no birth,he has no death.There is no one similar to him in these worlds.He is born with many names,in many forms and is always in the hearts of all the living.I am praying that Almighty. Oka sooryundu samastha jeevulaku thaaniokkakkadai thochu po Likanedevudu sarvakaalamu mahaaleelan nijothpannaja Vyakadambambula yoppuchundunatti harine praardhinthu suddhundanai// Like this ,praying and praising Sree Krishna,Bheeshma passed away.Deities sprinkled flowers on him.Sages uttered veda manthras.Yudhishtara completed last rites to the great soul.With Sree Krishnas blessings,Yudhishtara ruled his kingdom peacefully. Sootha told this story to great people.

No comments:

Post a Comment