Saturday 19 July 2014

Pareekshiththu seeks Suka yogeendras help to attain salvation

Pareekshiththu knows about the curse of Srungi and repents his acts. Yetiki veta voyithi muneendrudu gaada samaadhi nundagaa Netiki thadbhujaagramuna nesithi sarpa savambu dechchi ne Detiki paapasaahasamu leekriya jesithi daiva yogamun Daataga raadu vegirama thadhyamu keedu janinchu ghoramai// Alas!why should I go to hunting?Knowning that the great sage was in his penance,why did I put the dead snake on his shoulders?Why did I do such a ghastly act at that time?May be this is all the act of God!No one can escape the punishment for such acts.Very shortly,I going to pay for my deeds. If we harm Brahmins, deities,cows and women,we are sure to pay heavy penalty for our deeds.Pareekshiththu realised that his last days have come.He gave away every thing.He started fasting .He went to the banks of Ganga river and he wanted to die there by leaving his body. Chiththamu govinda padaa yaththamu gaavinchi mouniyai thanalo ne Thaththaramu leka bhoovara saththamudu vasinche muktha sangathvamu nan// He concentrated his mind entirely on the God,he left every thing ,he was devoid of any temptations and sat there calmly.Knowing that Pareekshiththu was sitting on the banks Of Ganga waiting for his death like a sage, great people and rishis came there from all over the world.Athri,Viswamithra,Bhrugu maharshi,Vasishta,Vyaasa, Bharadwaaja,Parasuraama,Devala,Maithreya,kANVA,Kalasa sambhava,Naarada,P0arvatha and many other Brahmarshis,Raajarshis,Devarshis,kaanada rishis,great rishis came along with their disciples.Pareekshiththu saluted all of them with docility and told them like this.... Opika leka chachchina mahoragamum goni vachchi kopinai Thaapasu moopupai nidina daaruna chiththuda maththudan mahaa Paapuda meeru paapathruna paavaku luththamulayyalaara!naa Paapamu baayu maargamu grupaaparulaara vidhinchi cheppare// O kind hearted rishis and sages!I lost my patience and put a dead snake on the shoulders of a great sage.I am cruel and I am a sinner.I am a head strong fellow..You are all great people. You are capable of washing off my sins.Hey Greta souls! tell me a way out for washing out all my sins.As soon as I touched the dust on your feet,I feel as if all my sins are washed off.I feel as if the curse of Srungi is a boon in away.I will give away my body happily to the poison of the great snake,which is going to kill me in seven days.No one can escape the act of God.Please bless me that I would be interested in Sree Krishna,his life story and become a great bhaktha of Sree kRishna in all my future births. Choodudu naa kalyaanamu paadudu govindu meedi paatalu dayatho Naadudu haribhakthula kadhaledahamulalona mukthikegaga nichatan// Be my well wishers and sing songs praising Sree Krishna. You tell me stories of disciples of Sree Krishna.You show me the way to attain salvation and Reach swarga in seven days.He called his son,Janamejaya and handed over the kingdom and its powers and duties to him smilingly.All the sages praised him for his Hari Bhakthi. At that time,son of Veda vyaasa,Suka yogi,came there . He was sixteen years old Avadhootha and he was nude .All the sages stood and saluted him in respect. Pareekshiththu welcomed him with open heart.He made him on a respectable chair and requested him to tell him way out . Hey Great soul!I think that Sree Krishna himself had sent you to me.To day is an auspicious day for me.What should a man do all the time?What should he be hearing all the time?What should he be thinking all his life?Death is near my door.What should I do now?What should I fore go?Please answer all my doubts.You guide me properly. This story,Soothudu is telling Sownaka and other sages.

No comments:

Post a Comment