Tuesday 1 July 2014

Sree Krishnas niryaanam

Arjuna told the actual reason behind his sorrow. Mana saaradhi mana sachivudu mana viyyamu mana sakhundu mana baandhavudun Mana vibhudu gurudu devara manalanu diganaadi chaniye manujaadheesaa// Hey brother!Sree Krishna did us injustice by leaving us.With his help only,I shot at mathsya yanthra and procured Droupadi.With his help only,we won over Indra by under taking Khaandava dahanam. We succeeded in building beautiful palace with the help of Mayudu.Without his help,Bheema could not have killed Jaraasandhudu.It would have been impossible for us to perform Raajasooya yaagam.If Dussaasana failed to humiliate Droupadi by taking off her saree,It is only because of Sree Krishnas protective hands. When Duryodhana sent Durvaasa maharshi along with ten thousand disciples,SreeKrishna helped in satisfying all of them. Pther wise,Durvaasa maharshi was sure to curse them.With Sree Krishnas help only,Arjuna could please Shiva and secure Paasupathaasthram.With his blessings only,Arjuna could sit on the throne of Indra along with Indra.Sree Krishna helped Arjuna in killing Demons like Nivaatha and Kavacha.With his help only Arjuna could bring back cowherds when they were with Virata king.With his blessings only,Arjuna could bring the caps of Karna and Saindhava and give to Uththara .We could win in the Kurukshethra war exclusively because of Sree Krishnas help.I can not explain in words how love and affection,he had showered on me. Chelikaada rammani cheerunannoka vela manninchunokavela maradiyanuchu Bandhubhaavambuna paatinchunokavela daathayai yokavela dhanamulichchu Manthriyai yokavela manthramaadesinchu bodhiyai yokavela buddhi seppu Saaradhyamonarinchu chanavichchu nokavela kreedinchu nokavela geliseyu// Okka sayyaasanambuna nundu kanna thandri kaivadi chesina thappu gaachu Hasthamulu patti poththuna naaraginchu manuja vallabha maadhavu marapuraadu// Sree Krishna would call me with so many names like Vijayaa,Dhananjayaa,Hanumadhvajaa,Phalgunaa,Paandunandanaa,Arjunaa.We used to move about grazing at each others shoulders.When his wives would quarrel among themselves in love with him,Krishna would Send Arjuna to pacify his wives.He would tell bed room secrets to him, how he behaved with his lovers and wives without hiding anything.How can I live in his absence?Why did I not leave this world before him?May be this is the fruit of my previous births sins. Now I neither have any one to protect me nor guide me.When I was bringing his people from Dwaraka,small people attacked me and defeated me.My powerful Bow,Gaandeevam could not come to my help.I lost my valor.My chariots and horses have become inefficient.Now I am of no value. Now I realised that all my valor,strength,intelligence,and every thing belongs to Sree Krishna and I am only a puppet in his hands. Hey Brother!in Dwaraka except for a few handful persons,entire Yaadava dynasty has come to an end. They fought among themselves and killed one another. Ye dinamuna vaikuntudu medinipai daalchinatti menu vidichi naa Daa dinamuna nasubhaprathipaadakamagu kaliyugambu praapthambayyen// The very day when Sree Krishna attained Niryaana, Kaliyuga has started.Yudhishtara and his brothers realised it. So,Yudhishtara made Pareekshiththu,the King and went to Himalayas along with his brothers and wife.There they attained nirvana and reached heaven. Vidurudu did penance at pRabhasa theedrham in Himalayas and later left his body and regained the post of Yamadharmaraju.

No comments:

Post a Comment