Sunday 21 September 2014

Sree sukavaani.

One day Marada asked Brahmadeva like this.oh father!you are the creator of this universe.vedas have come out from your face.there is nothing that yo do not know in this universe.how did you acquire the knowledge to start creation of this universe?what is the basis for building this universe?what is the use?how does it look?I am under the strong impression that you are the Master. There is no one higher to you in hierarchy.whom did you think of while doing penance?do you have any Master?if there is any one like that who is he?how does he look like?you know everything about past,present and future.so tell me about this universe.
To all these questions,Brahma started replying Narada.
Hey son! All your doubts are genuine.many great scholars have come me in the past. But none have questioned,e like this.I will tell you what all I know about this universe.

Aa easudananthudu hari naayakudee bhuvanamulanu naakun neekun

Maayaku praani vraathamuke yedalan leda easwaretharamu suthaa!

Hey som! That God and that Master is Ananthadu ie has no end.that Sreehari is the master for all this universe,you,me and illusion and all the living creatures. There is nothing that does not belong to him in this entire universe.I did not have  the power and knowledge in creating this universe and was tensed up.He was kind enough to part with the knowledge to enable me to do my duty.I am incapable of doing anything without his permission.Sun,Moon,fire,stars and other glowing things shine because of his glow.I salute that Power.He is Sreehari,Vaasudevudu and Narayana.He is everything,omnipotent,Omniscent and all pervading.Without Him there is nothing.He is the embodiment of Panchamahaabhoothaalu,Thrigunaalu,soul and the body..Everything in this universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment